• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Levi Levalle pics, up close.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Prob'ly everyone knows he did the double back flip at the X-games recenty.
Home town boy (sorta) about 50 miles north of me at Longville,MN.

Anyhow, there's a big WSA snoX this weekend at BIR (Brainerd Int'l Raceway) locally. At the Ironwood ISOC a local racer, Mike Schultz had a terrible crash and had to have a leg amputated above the knee.

Huge event this evening as a fund raiser to help Mike with expenses. It was held at the local Chevy/Caddy dealership. It's a large building, and the owner emptied out the showroom and shop areas to set up for a silent auction of 100's of items to bid on, plus dozens of racers signing autographs.

Many sled related auction prizes,including racer "practice sleds" and many more local donations of items of every description.

Chris Burandt donated a 2-day ride at his place in CO, for the auction. :cool:
Many team semi's were in the parking lot. Literally hundreds of people on hand, you couldn't fall down in there.

Levi is not a very big guy. Maybe 125-130 lb dripping wet, and maybe 5' 6" tall, and seemed to enjoy signing posters for everyone.
Two pics attached. Lucky I got a good shot, because of so many people. My pics don't fairly represent the number of people there.
Levi is wearing a white "Red Bull" hat.

Levi.
LeviLavalle_MikeSchultzfundraiser2-.jpg
[/IMG]

Crowd and Levi.
LeviLavalle_MikeSchultzfundraise-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
"INDEEP"... she was there. Cute little blonde, maybe an inch taller than Levi. :)

"BLU DU" ... yeah HUGE success I'd say. I left about 7:00 and people were still coming in. Parking was a premium, and many cars parked on the shoulders of Hwy 210, and all 'Ding-a-lingers" , LOL, lots were full.
Hope the paper has a feature on this.

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
Awesome, I wish I wasn't in St Cloud...otherwise I would have went. My dad went & boyfriend also...great turnout for a great couple!!!

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
he is from longville?! holy chit! i used to go up there all the time when my aunt & uncle lived up there... small world.
good to see a good turnout & hope the best for mike.
post the article when it makes the paper please wiz.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Mike shultz got hurt at ironwood a couple week's after duluth. Its ISOC racing not wsa. Not trying to be a *** just correcting.
Thanks, I was going from (bad) memory. Results the same.:face-icon-small-blu (I corrected my original post.)
I haven't seen todays paper yet, but nothing on the paper's website this morning, and not a peep on the local morning radio shows, that I heard. If I find more info I'll post it. Or if anyone else does, please post it.
'wiz.

Last edited:
J

jafraune

Dec 13, 2007
wyoming
Glad they had a good turn out. Really good for mike's benefit. He really got a bad deal with that accident.

Premium Features