• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just bought new HCR WOW!!!

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey i just bought a new 09 HCR i had a 07 M8 before and wow this think is awsome love it!!:D I can't believe the difference to the 07 there is so much more pull this thing is wicked and so light it is very easy to throw around from side to side. I in LOVE:D:beer;

M
Dec 5, 2007
Hey i just bought a new 09 HCR i had a 07 M8 before and wow this think is awsome love it!!:D I can't believe the difference to the 07 there is so much more pull this thing is wicked and so light it is very easy to throw around from side to side. I in LOVE:D:beer;

I switched from an 07-m-8 to the HCR great sled have almost 600 miles on runs perfect. Drag raced buddy's 09 XP with pipe and can and still beat it just by a few sled lengths.

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
I switched from an 07-m-8 to the HCR great sled have almost 600 miles on runs perfect. Drag raced buddy's 09 XP with pipe and can and still beat it just by a few sled lengths.

Thats awsome to hear!!:D I am just wondering what kind of beast it would make if you do some mod's to it:confused::D How hard would it be and costly to paint the hood Cat Orange? My old sled was orange i love orange looks better then green.

Last edited:
A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Green Rocks!!! Who wants to ride a pumpkin!
They have one here at the dealer. Has anyone put a can on it or done any other mods? I would snow check a 2010 if they decide to keep making them. I have also got a m8 sno pro and am in the process of changing to all black. I am tired of looking at orange. :eek:

B
Nov 28, 2007
Laramie, wy
Hill Climb Race, it was a limited build for the year, it had a commercial consumer appeal however i believe it was intended for RMSHA racers or essentially competitive hill climbs. It is basically a Sno pro, but it has a wider front end kit, titanium clutch springs, titanium shock springs, and a harder track to hook up better in the rut, im sure there a few different things but not much more. HCR's are green, also due to the fact that when cat gives deals to thier racers they can have any color as long as it is green.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Talked with a local cat dealer and he said that they have sold a little over 20 since they arrived in late fall. wow! :cool::)

Also was told that the HCR could be added to the line up for '10... hmm...:D

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
the hcr is a great sled. of course it will be availible next year with the new rulles in hillclimb all sled manf. have to produce a min of 500 of these sled for public purchuse. arctic cat has the hcr. ski dont has the summit hillclimb racer and polaris has the asault or the dragon

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Hey just was out for a good ride on the new HCR and WOW!:D I can't believe how lite the front end is and how it lifts up with just a little shot of throttle:D. This thing is a live beast stock compared to my 07 M8. LOVE IT:D:beer;

Premium Features