• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is This A Fraud

R

Rickb1b

Mar 29, 2010
OK guys I am asking for your opinion if you think I am be frauded. I ordered this part from PartsPitStop and paid extra to have it sent via UPS, because I wanted it quicker and wanted a tracking number. It doesn't show up on time, so I call to get the tracking number and find out they sent it regular US Postal Mail. Is it fraud to send the product via the mail when the customer pay's the extra for a better service like FedEx or UPS.

Just curious what you all think.

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Fraud involves intent.... this sounds more like a mailroom problem to me...

It Sux, I know... but I have had this happen to me quite often with everything from car polish to power bars...

I would ask for a refund of the difference.

Did you recieve the package?

R

Rickb1b

Mar 29, 2010
Yea I finally received the part about a week late. I just got to wonder if there is some scheme in place; charge for the better freight and then send it via some other method and pocket the difference.

I called an complained, they refunded the difference between the two options. I think they should have refunded the whole freight because of poor service. Oh well.

KStrand

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2010
MN
I am having same problem with them, I paid seventy some dollars extra to have it overnighted UPS and it is now three days late. At this point i'm just hoping it actually shows up, so would not recommend paying for faster shipping with this company cause its a joke.

Dec 31, 2010
I used them to ship overnight to Canada and UPS missed a plane and I had to wait until Monday. UPS said shipper has to file refund not me. I called and she refunded my whole shipping. $93. And she might not even get it back if they were late due to weather.

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
Fraud would be the guy on HCS selling fox shocks that took my $2000 through paypal and never shipped the goods, and won't answer his phone or e-mail.:mad2:

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
Fraud would be the guy on HCS selling fox shocks that took my $2000 through paypal and never shipped the goods, and won't answer his phone or e-mail.:mad2:

Or this guy. http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219776

I was going to order some parts from them to shipped to Canada. And asked for the option to ship USPS since it would be cheaper, they said they can ship USPS. Went to place order and they said only payment option showing is to charge you UPS rate and ship it out USPS so I said goodbye, will order elsewhere.

Premium Features