• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

info on 800 crank repair

B
Feb 8, 2008
Mn
By the looks of my last thread and only one response Evidently no one has heard or done business with short blocksrus.

So where should I go on a budget to try and get this thing repaired?
Thanks

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i wouldnt say on a budget, but if you want the best quality work to be done than Dan Turin is your man(indy specialties) indydan here on the forums. he is worth every penny if you want your stuff to work and last.

D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
I've over the years have answered several questions about Shorts Blocks R-us, I've used them on a few motors and have had good look with them. I've also used indy Dan and they are very good bottom ends too. SB's is cheaper and only offers a 1yr warrenty while Dan is more expensive but offers a 5yr warrenty. Depends on your budget I guess but from my experience I would not be afraid to recomment SB R-US.

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
I didn't chime in on your other thread B-cause I've had no direct experience with Short Blocks.....BUT, seen the question posed here B4 and have seen good reports.......No bad reports that I recall.....You might try a search on this forum?

Premium Features