• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In tank fuel line broke

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
So I am trying to replace the intake fuel line on a 2005 RMK 600 and can find a fuel line that is submersiable rated. I did find a Gates hose that is SAE 30R10 which is rated for in fuel but I cant find the length I need and it is about $30 a foot. There has to be a better option. Any one tryed other fuel lines with success thanks.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
So I am trying to replace the intake fuel line on a 2005 RMK 600 and can find a fuel line that is submersiable rated. I did find a Gates hose that is SAE 30R10 which is rated for in fuel but I cant find the length I need and it is about $30 a foot. There has to be a better option. Any one tryed other fuel lines with success thanks.

Maybe try O'Reillys Auto Parts and get fuel line there! Not sure if it is the same diameter...but worth taking a look.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington

1madbird

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
West Bountiful, Utah
Thanks for the input the parts stores dont sell anything made specifically to handle being fully submersed. And I have seen there hose go hard and brittle even get soft and mushy when in oil and fuels so dont want to make a bigger problem later.

Premium Features