• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have a grand idea!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
That would be perfect. I'm just getting ready to do a build right now and can't stand searching this much for all the threads.

S
Jan 29, 2009
Wouldnt it be cool to have all the 900 threads under one heading, like a sub forum? Im thinking it could be like a sticky but its own sled forum at the top of the page with the other 2 stickies. Is there anyone that could do that for us and collect all the 900 threads and put them there? The 900 is hands down the most talked about sled on here. I do know about the 900 club but its too slow and all the good info is over here anyway. COME ON LETS DO THIS!

WHAT:eek: TF

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
+1 I would love to not have to sift through 50 pages of threads for some good info or topics I may have missed!

Gonna go thru pages 50-74 today! lol

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
A 900 thread could get awefully heavy. LOL. You would be welcome on the 08 800 thread, but it keeps burning down and bogs really bad when it is up......Go figure. EW

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
lol, I talked to catwoman. I sent her a PM that read the following "Do you think you could help us out with this?...(link to this tread)"

About an hour later she replied back "DONE!". So I checked it out and sure enough, we got out spot here on top of the polaris forum!! I sent her back another PM telling the story of how we were looking for more of a 900 subforum, rather than this thread a sticky. She seemed very nice and willing to help. Hope we can get this done!!

Thanks CatWoman!!!

Nolan

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
alright, it's at the top, now we need some links at a minimum

Premium Features