• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have a grand idea!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
O

oregunrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Willamette Valley
Yes to the 900 addicts!

Dear Admin,
Let me begin by stating that I am not a very smart person. As a matter of fact I am probably the stupidest and or the most ignorant sumbeotch in the whole sledding universe. You see I actually not just bought an 06 900 RMK, but I actually snowchecked one, oh ya Ive got the blue RMK jacket to prove it. You are welcome to said jacket if you please do us a favor and help us out with a sub-forum for us poor souls that have a 16,000.00$ sled are trying not to commit harry-carey from our pride of ownership. You see, its kind of like a one fling and ending up with a rash/itch that you carry with you for years and years. It will be like group therapy for us afflicted souls. Maybe we can even call it the Tom Tiller Clinic? Just think if we can stop just one poor sucker from ending up like us it will all be worth it, and you will get credit for making the sledding world a better and more educated place.
Thank You for your consideration, signed,I wish I would have bought anything except a 900.
Seriously it is a great idea.

V
Jun 23, 2008
Airdrie Alberta Canada
Dear Admin,
Let me begin by stating that I am not a very smart person. As a matter of fact I am probably the stupidest and or the most ignorant sumbeotch in the whole sledding universe. You see I actually not just bought an 06 900 RMK, but I actually snowchecked one, oh ya Ive got the blue RMK jacket to prove it. You are welcome to said jacket if you please do us a favor and help us out with a sub-forum for us poor souls that have a 16,000.00$ sled are trying not to commit harry-carey from our pride of ownership. You see, its kind of like a one fling and ending up with a rash/itch that you carry with you for years and years. It will be like group therapy for us afflicted souls. Maybe we can even call it the Tom Tiller Clinic? Just think if we can stop just one poor sucker from ending up like us it will all be worth it, and you will get credit for making the sledding world a better and more educated place.
Thank You for your consideration, signed,I wish I would have bought anything except a 900.
Seriously it is a great idea.

lol, come on now there not that bad.... u just have to have money and time, there like an untranned dog that constanly needs work..

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Well after sifting through roughly the last 150 pages of threads looking for tidbits on the 900, I realise how bad we need a sub-forum AND a better search function lol. I cannot believe how many reposts there are such as gearing and exhaust and the lovely intake debates! And then theres the awesome question "What problems do 900s have?" I swear I've only seen it once lol

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
when is this gonna happen..we need to get a sticky that says.."RMK 700/900" or something to that effect and delete this thread...

i have around 450 threads that i am subscribed to..at LEAST 60% have some kind of 05 rmk 900 or 06 700/900 info on it..

i can post links, but not sure how to make it better then that..

ideas..lets get this going..

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Search function

The new search absolutely sucks!!!!!!!!:mad:

The old Fusetalk they started with 10 years ago worked WAY better.

I can't find sh!t on this forum.:mad:

If the search worked like the ebay search it would be a awesome.:D

There are so many great threads of years gone by with countless hour of data in them that would be nice to find

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
It kinda surprises me how useless the search on this board is, and I don't understand why...

Other boards I've been on that use the VBB software have a much more robust search feature ...

Premium Features