• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How many RMK snowchecks

J-Dog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho Falls Id
Just wondering how many snowchecks and if not is it the $ or is it because the snowcheck program is a joke ?

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
With the spring prices it makes snow checking a joke!!!! So I would say both! With no major changes other than a motor that hopefully holds, holdover 09's 2500 off sounds like the way to go!

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
08 dragon still unusable since Feb. due to lack of parts! Cant use or sell so no way in hell I would consider anything new at this time!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
why would i sno-check into a sled that has so many reliability issues?....especially at premium bucks?....let's see how the "fix" developes over the summer.....and see how dependable it is after the snow comes next winter plus maybe 800 miles...that makes it about this time next year, but....poo has to get back on the reliablility wagon sometime....:face-icon-small-dis

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Well I didn't snow check because I figured the sleds were the same as 09. So I went out and bought a 09 D8. So far, so good. The sled is everything I've wanted (well, except that sorry excuse for a track). I would really like to see Polaris shut up all the nay sayers and make their fix. I realize that motors are going and I'd be pissed to. But at the end of the day I just want to ride...which is why I want to see any manf. make the fix.

Premium Features