• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hmmm, What kind of can is best?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Maybe I should use the search button once in a while?

The last few posts might not get what that question was about, but the answer is still gonna be the same hoss.

The only stupid thread is the one just talking smack like this one & the last few that you've posted.

Yeah, he could probably answer some questions by searching, but how many times have we seen the question "how high a riser can I put on my M(insert number of cc's divided by 100 here)?

quit whining.

Last edited:

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
The last few posts might not get what that question was about, but the answer is still gonna be the same hoss.

The only stupid thread is the one just talking smack like this one & the last few that you've posted.

Yeah, he could probably answer some questions by searching, but how many times have we seen the question "how high a riser can I put on my M(insert number of cc's here)?

quit whining.

Backcountryislife is right, this idiot Trueblood is just being an *** again. Grow up Moron or move on. Frosty won the last one and he'll win this to. You're a dick!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Backcountryislife is right, this idiot Trueblood is just being an *** again. Grow up Moron or move on. Frosty won the last one and he'll win this to. You're a dick!

And that's coming from a cheesehead! If a cheeser says you're a dik, you know it's true. (they've got a high tolerance for this type of thing, it comes from dealing with all the mosquitoes & packer fans)

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan

Yeah, he could probably answer some questions by searching, but how many times have we seen the question "how high a riser can I put on my M(insert number of cc's divided by 100 here)?

quit whining.

Couldn't agree with you more BackCountry. Trueblood is quite the azzhat, maybe we can think back to grade 6 and think about something better to complain about?

Premium Features