• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hibbert goes balistic

S
Feb 2, 2008
Inkom,Idaho
Tucker was back in form on Sunday winning his heat races and won Pro Open ahead of the rest of the field by 15 seconds. In Saturdays final he had passed Martin for first but they came together and that broke the lightweight spindle on Tucker's sled. He coasted to a 4th place finish. Also, on a sad note, Tucker's Grandfather passed away. Anyway the extra testing that they did on his sled paid off. Hope he can keep up his winning ways.

T
Dec 25, 2007
Oh, he likely will keep winning until his ticket gets punched like Blair Morgans did. Gutsy guys but they all have to know that sooner or later something is going to finish them for good...not that we want it to of course. Just the price of racing. Interesting to see how the season ends...

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
Yo Tree!

Hey Tree,
Keep you bs comments to yourself. Who the foc do you thing you are? Relevance...to compare a situation to one of tragedy is pathetic on your part. Eat poop dude!

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Hibbert is a phenomenal racer indeed. I have watched Hibbert live at a few places and it doesn't matter how far back he is during the race, he usually makes it back to the podium. Regardless of how much factory support and top of the line stuff he has, there is pure talent within him to consistently be that good. I don't agree with the whole 'getting your ticket punched' comment, but there are inherent risk associated with racing. Seems like the most devastating are usually a freak deal though. I would bet the percentage of stuff that happens is equal or greater outside of a sanctioned race. As back country freeriders we do a whole mess of things that could lead to us 'having our ticket punched'. Knock on wood we never get dealt that hand.

Premium Features