• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heres a question for you.

J
Nov 27, 2007
will it fit

I did run into a guy running a zrt with m plastic in utah one time. the plastic was there and looked like an m when you got close it looked like it had been wrecked and put back together several times not pretty but he had it on there.

S
I can't remember which one, but one of the outfits that makes hoods makes a M-series look-a-like for the king cat type chassis, but they fit it to the stock belly pan and stuff. They look like a fat m-series, but still, pretty sharp.
Edit 1: I think it might have been XXXmodrods...?
Edit 2: Mountain fit makes one -> http://stores.mountainfithoods.net/-strse-21/KING-dsh--dsh--dsh--dsh--dsh-M/Detail.bok

You could probably cut it to fit, but it'd be a bit of a hack job to make it fit. I'm pretty sure the tunnel (and therefore the whole bulkhead) is wider on the old ones. I think the nose cone is wider because the pipe is up there unlike an m-series with the pipe going up and over the engine. Then you'd have to fit it around the different front suspension too. Not saying it can't be done, but it'd take a lot of work to not make it look like a POS.

Last edited:
Premium Features