• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help Finding 03 ACMC 800 EFI Listings

So a couple of weeks ago I was coming down from a climb and hit a rock covered in a little bit of snow. I hit the rock it launched my sled in the air followed by it endowing a couple times down the mountain. I bent the tunnel, busted my hood, jacked up an a-arm and a lot more.

State Farm is willing to pay more then their book price of 3600 since the sled was perfect with only 1600 miles, but the claims guy is having troubles finding listing prices. so if anyone knows any sites with sled listings or have seen listing for a 2003 Arctic Cat MCat 800 151 for more then 3600 that would be great if you could send them my way.

I’m 21 and a junior in college, I play football at UMW so I don't have a job during school and any little extra cash to put towards a M would be awesome.

THANKS GUYS

Last edited:
S
Dec 7, 2007
Elkhorn NE
If you were selling out right you would be lucky to get 3000 for probably 2800 is close to maket value. If you can get close to 4000 I would take the money and run.

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
Prices are down a bit on ksl.com

The economy has really affected the prices of sleds this year, and to top it off we're going into spring. I think you will be hard pressed to find one going for that price.

Good Luck

Premium Features