• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB!

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Finally getting some mountain cans in!
Very very nice.

Best deals ever. Just give me a shout and I can hook you up

image.jpg

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Who is GGB?

GGB Exhaust is a design, manufacturing facility specializing in silencing solutions for high performance engines.

Why us?
Because we care about your satisfaction after the sale. And if you want excellent customer service, high quality products, leading technology and prompt shipping and delivery, then we do that too.

Sound - Two different levels available. Choose the one that suits your riding style.

Performance – Guaranteed to be as good as or better than stock.

MOUNTAIN – Super Lightweight with Race Aggressive sound
They don't come any lighter or any louder. GGB Mountain cans shed huge weight and are designed for use in areas where increased sound is not an issue. These cans are loud, please use accordingly.

TRAIL - Lightweight with Tuned Muscle Sound
Designed specifically for riders wanting to enhance the stock sound. Our Trail cans offer excellent weight savings and provide a tuned muscle exhaust note that will make your buddies envious. These are an excellent choice for noise regulated riding areas as the sound level increase is kept constant from idle to wide open throttle.

K
Oct 24, 2012
Maple Ridge B.C.
Just a review,

I have the GGB mountain can and love it. My previous can(HPS) was damaged when my exhaust spring broke and the can bounced out of the exhaust port in the bottom of the sled into my rotor. I decided to go GGB which is similar to my previous can but has the added benefit of mounting to the structure of the sled. Much better design in my opinion then relying on the plastics to secure can. Sounds amazing too. No disappointments,highly recommend it

Thanks

E

Esh

Feb 5, 2014
I bought a mountain can today from AKRay-

I have an HPS on one sled and now a GGB on the other. The HPS is louder by a bit and has a little bassier note at idle (subjective, not objective).

The GGB fits great and does not lift the pipe. The HPS seals the pan better, though the stock one doesn't seal tight either.

The GGB sings the same at full throttle.

If you are looking for a can you can't go wrong with either. However, I would save the $$ and pick up a GGB from AKRay.

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
I love the mountain can, light weight, it's not loud enough to make ears bleed or anything like bmp loud. It's a great sound.
Pm'd

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Send me a price qoute on pm, on a trail can for a 15 Pro Rmk. Need to be internationaly shipped to Norway, postal code is 3870. Thanks

Premium Features