• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gearing my 2012 proclimb

A

ArcticKing

Dec 2, 2012
South Dakota
I have looked around and decided to order a 20/49 hyvo kit from team aftermarket. But it has been on back order for about 50 days now and I would like to get these gears updated as soon as possible. Could anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Maybe a 19/50 kit?? I really don't want to spend the money and go to a belt drive system but if I have to I will.

Thanks

bhoth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
South Jordan, UT
Go the belt and never look back but if budget is an issue, I have my stock gears from my 2014 sled with 240 miles on them.

Pm me if you are interested.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
I have the updated gearing from cat for my 2013 that I never installed. Pm if interested.

G
Jan 18, 2012
I am running the 20/48 HYVO from Team in my HIGHCOUNTRY and man they are awesome, so much tougher than stock, 2 seasons on them so far and all the links and gears still look great, I take it apart every season just to check on it... great stuff!! I also installed a manual chain tensioner from ONE STOP PERFORMANCE best decision ever, I hate guessing if my chain is tight.
goodluck

Premium Features