• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Full Throttle?

U
Nov 26, 2007
Read in here somewhere and cannot find it again that some sleds were not getting full throttle bodies open when the flipper was to the bars.

Was checking mine out tonight and noticed when I’m to the bars I can reach in push the throttle bodies a bit further with my hand (not a lot)

How can I tell if I’m full open or not?

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Like said above check that way. When you go full throttle fast with the sled off it’s a pretty noticeable sound if the throttle bodies are opening all the way. I’ve seen a pile that aren’t.

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
Yes there was slack in the cable when the flipper was held wide open. And yes there should be slack spec is about 10-15 tho. If no slack or too tight perc does not work some times. This slack is maybe 200-300 tho, didn’t measure but its like 3/16“ picture may be a bit deceiving, but its way too much

U
Nov 26, 2007
Mine flipper not pulling to a full stop. When I hold it to bars I can push cable a little bit and u can hear throttle bodies hit the stops

Premium Features