• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel rail stop ride

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Received email today to take boost to dealer for fix. So parts must be in. Already have an apt for next week to replace turbo oil pump so hoping the timing is good.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
repair was released yesterday. i was told that parts are not shipping until 11/13. was also told parts not available until 12/1. so i don't exactly know what the actual truth is. anyhow, my dealer has put me on the list and said they ordered the parts. i will call next week to find out the status

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
repair was released yesterday. i was told that parts are not shipping until 11/13. was also told parts not available until 12/1. so i don't exactly know what the actual truth is. anyhow, my dealer has put me on the list and said they ordered the parts. i will call next week to find out the status
So there might be hope yet to not have my new sled shipped before the end of November and get my $1500 discount. Although hopeful, I don't this will happen unless Polaris is way behind on this fix and producing parts needed.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
It seems to be a contest now between Doo and Poo as to who can have the most sh*t go wrong with their sleds. Unfortunately it looks like Poo is winning .... I think I am up to 5 stop rides on my 2022 850 NA.
It’s no contest. Poo is the clear winner on the most-recalls front. They have said they are trying to improve quality. Hopefully they are making strides.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
It’s no contest. Poo is the clear winner on the most-recalls front. They have said they are trying to improve quality. Hopefully they are making strides.
It is not mainly a low quality issue as many issues are not poor quality but rather poor design. The handlebar hooks for instance. I have been designing durability or performance improvements for Polaris sleds for years. Some things are a no-brainer but we see the same poor offering every year. e.g. ski dampeners. It seems it is more about liability for them to issue a stop ride recall. Lawyers running the show.

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
My dealer says parts are on the way. Should be taking my sled for fix in the next few weeks.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
my parts are in. sled goes in at the end of the next week after work

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Looking hopefull. Should get my 23 bedwetter boost back next week. New fuel line fix and new turbo oil pump which has leaked oil all over the "bed" of my trailer. Thankfull that my "new" dealer is eager to help!
Now just need some SNOW.
Sorry Kanedog, not sure if there are any find waldos in this pic! There may be one though. hint.....it is season approriate

PXL_20231117_144302001.jpg

Last edited:

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
yep my stop ride fuel line recall done. however the leaking turbo oil pump is now on backorder till late January. Very pleased that my "new" dealer called me and suggested I go ride now that the fuel rail fix is done and they will call me when the oil pump parts are in. nice to be takin care of . F my old dealer . just need snow now . lol

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
My new dealer called just like they said they would....(.amazing as my old dealer would not have done that)...new dealer called to say turbo pump is in, here are some openings to get you in. amazing just the next week. Taking it in on the 25th for the turbo oil pump replacement . They told me leave it for a couple hours and take it home. Rode yesterday sled ran great, like the front arm dropped to the lower hole first ride on that.

Premium Features