• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel rail stop ride

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Any word on this? Seems like a lot of left over 23' Boost are sitting on dealers floor that will need to move? And any word if this effects the 24's or those are shipping with a fix?

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Sounds like the 24's need the same update, so they are on the $1500 clock. And trying to ship them without the stop ride lifted and not giving the discount is going to get them a bunch of lawsuits.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
It seems to be a contest now between Doo and Poo as to who can have the most sh*t go wrong with their sleds. Unfortunately it looks like Poo is winning .... I think I am up to 5 stop rides on my 2022 850 NA.

B
Feb 17, 2019
Any word from anyone on this fuel line fix? From the copy below “the solution (fuel line replacement)” should be out in early November.

“Boost recall (S-23-07): Root cause has been identified and we are confident in our solution.
We are in the final stages of validation and anticipate releasing the solution (fuel line replacement) by early November. Parts will be available to ship at that time for repairs. Parts will be allocated based on dealer orders and needs.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Any word from anyone on this fuel line fix? From the copy below “the solution (fuel line replacement)” should be out in early November.

“Boost recall (S-23-07): Root cause has been identified and we are confident in our solution.
We are in the final stages of validation and anticipate releasing the solution (fuel line replacement) by early November. Parts will be available to ship at that time for repairs. Parts will be allocated based on dealer orders and needs.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to say but the 24's will get all the first parts available if Polaris is trying to avoid paying the $1500 late delivery credit to customers.

Premium Features