• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS. 2014 PRO 163 with Silber KPA Turbo & many extras

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
I know no pics, if interested just text me for pics. It's set up and loaded, with many extras.
The KPA turbo has external wast gate, controlled by stock ECU with larger injectors. No tuning, just ride. Oiled off injector pump
Has a 2.6 power claw track installed, also have a 3" camo. X3 that can go with it.
Solid 1-1/4" steel drive shaft with avid drivers
TKI Belt drive geared 2.36, comes with extra gear and belt
K-mod 37" front end with Raptor schocks
K-mod rear skid with K-motion and Raptor schocks
I have an extra KPA External waste gate turbo that can go with it, all but brand new.
It's Electric start with light weight battery
Has AFR and Boost gages
Lifted main instrument gage.
Very clean and very straight, 1153 miles
$12,500 obo, will consider clean RMK Pro 2014 or newer for partial trade
All stock parts go with it plus a tunnel bag or 2
Completely built and set up by me, ya need to test ride this one, it pulls very hard right out of the hole. Or I have many testimonials of its performance and reliability. If riding it isn't possible for you, at this time.
PM me or text or call no 509-760-3571

Last edited:

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Ok how about $10,500, and I keep the extra turbo and the 37" k-mod front end with the Raptor schocks and you pick which track ya want and I keep the other one....

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Motivated to sell.....at what price with what extras included make you motivated enough to make an offer? Let's deal. Will travel some so you can ride it, you won't be disappointed.

Premium Features