• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOR SALE--RSI, HARTMAN, HOT SEAT, POLARIS

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Too many parts, not enough room :biggrin1:--

Used RSI 2" rise chromoly bars, 7/8" diameter, used but in good shape, slight scratches on RH bar where I cut off a wore out Polaris OEM block installed by previous owner, otherwise not bent or beat up, has 3M Greptile grips w/o heaters installed. NO CONTROLS INCLUDED! Includes 4" pivoting riser (unknown brand) and a pair of RSI 7" grips new in package never opened. SOLD

New in package Hartman Inc. Universal ski scratchers for sale. Never installed, with all hardware and instructions. $55

Factory hood off of I believe a 2001 800 RMK 800 SE 144. Came with a 800 SE chassis I got last year. Has a couple minor scrapes and one spot on front left side looks more like something "sliced" into hood than a crack. Can get pictures if needed.
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY--Too big and expensive to ship IMO $100

Have a new Hot Seat head cover for Polaris Non-VES 700 Twins. Cover only, NO DOMES--This is the style that holds the domes in the cover unlike the skeleton piece used with the factory cover. Red in color, I bought it with a set of 14:1 domes on and kept the domes for another application. $75 SOLD!!

Factory Polaris reeds from Ultra triple petals look good, cages good. $35/set

New crankcase set for Polaris p/n 3085662 don't know what they fit, I'm guessing a 500 Fuji twin?--If you know what they fit and need 'em make an offer!!

2 Indy 650 heads (RED) good shape, no pits $15 each or both for $25.

Shipping not included, PM for shipping quotes or more info. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Premium Features