• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Foot pegs

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
Heck yeah

as long as they give me some arch support the gob is A+. I did 3 sets today. feels like a footpeg factory around here. I think i'm gonna make a set of pink ones for Amy. Be a great christmas present straight from the heart.:humble:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I put superfeet insoles in my boots. They have a plastic cup molded to the bottom of the insole and they have different versions, the ones I use are the sport ones because they have the stiffest plastic and really help stiffen the arch in the boots.

F
Oct 31, 2010
Nice to know that the Fastway pegs fit the Snow Hawk. I have a Timbersled and a 2Moto kit and I built a double wide set of pegs for my Timbersled. I love them! I am never worried about keeping my feet on the pegs any more!

double wide footpeg.jpg

F
Oct 31, 2010
Yes, these are not too cheap because it takes two sets of pegs to build them. I only built them because the Timbersled is so wide at the feet. I just wanted more footpeg.

Premium Features