• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally got my sled done... just waitin for snow

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Fun Fun Fun

You are going to have a hard time wiping the smile off your face!!!!

Picture progression shots were nice to see!!

I'm jeallous :beer;

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Nice sled !!!

What kind of HP does the powerplant generate?

supposedly on 10 lbs of boost they claim 260hp, but it will probably be more around the 230-240hp range realistically

does anyone know how well the 800s hold up to boost im thing of doing that to mine after this season depening on money

I havent been around any TD8 just TD7 and we havent had any problems with the 700's holding up to boost so i dont know why the 8's would be any different. BD did a lot of testing on the 8's last season and everyone i talked to that rode them said they ripped and BD claims no break downs at all last year. SPS said they had good luck with the boosted 8's as well

Your sled is awesome

J... when you were looking for the headlight delete stuff did you come across anything that would fill the hole with something breathe-able like mesh. I am doing the race kit from bd and removed my headlight assy completely to make the intercooler work better. What was the order date for your kit? I am still waiting for mine. What spark plugs did you go with? Thanks

K
Nov 29, 2007
kelowna bc
NNNICE!! the only thing that jumped out at me..dont you wish you had a cleaner cut where the exhaust exits the pan? oh and i think hows sweet a black wrinkle finsh tunnel would look on that...mmmmmmm:beer;

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
J... when you were looking for the headlight delete stuff did you come across anything that would fill the hole with something breathe-able like mesh. I am doing the race kit from bd and removed my headlight assy completely to make the intercooler work better. What was the order date for your kit? I am still waiting for mine. What spark plugs did you go with? Thanks

the only vented headlgiht deal i have ever seen was at the snow show last year... a guy had the same mtn fit hoods delet but he took it, and drilled some holes in it and then i think he said he had 2cool air vents cover it with their venting material. it turned out awesome. i snow checked my kit last may, and it came in last thursday. i used the plugs recomended by boondocker (NGK iridium IX BR9EIX) they supposedly hold up the race fuel better than most

Premium Features