• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

few questions about my sks

S
Dec 7, 2007
got a 2003 sks 700 just rebuilt it..well put the base gasket on the wrong way and noticed coolant coming out my carb before i ran it, well got most of the antifreeze out, put some wd40 in to help and soaked it up as much as possible before i go any furter is there anything else i should do to make sure i dont blow any bearings or anything!? also it takes about 4.9 quarts of coolant, i have gone through half a bottle of coolant and it wont take anymore, i had the front lifted up so there has to be an airlock in somewhere any quick way to get it out easily? last question, have water in the old fuel, siphoned out what i could from the tank and from the hose from the fuel pump. put new fresh gas in tank, still have moisture in the cylinder. it keeps pumping water/fuel into the cylinder how do i completly get that water out? i greatly need the help i have had schooling in this field but with no jobs out there kinda have had it slipping away from me but its coming back please need help asap

Premium Features