• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

f/s New Still in box SLP y pipe, pipe can

Z
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula MT
Ordered this before my sled gaught here, wanted to get my break in miles in before installing it and now need $$$ more than i need the pipe. Neverbeen installed still in the box. $625 obo txt or call if interested 4062532474 thanks bill

below is slp's description and pricing

09-897 Single Pipe Kit, 2013 800 Summit E-Tec XP & XM Chassis 699.95

09-897 Single Pipe Kit, 2012 Summit X, SP, & Freeride w/800 E-TEC Motor 699.95

Put the “E” in E-tec with this EXCITING new pipe from SLP. It provides an additional 6.7 horsepower and reduces weight by 14 pounds. This results in quicker acceleration with more top-end speed. Whether you are racing your buddies on the lake, busting through some spectacular powder or climbing to the heavens, this pipe kit is sure to satisfy. As an added bonus this pipe set is compatible with the stock fuel injection system of this engine so there is no additional fueling required. This pipe set comes standard with ceramic coating on the pipe, y-pipe and silencer.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Is this for the XM or XP? Only diff is where the temp probe goes. Btw, these are a great set up. Way better sound without being loud and about 15lbs of weight loss. It feels like it has more power up top but the clutching doesnt back this up.

Premium Features