• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Arctic Cat, E-Z Shift, (shift assist)

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
I have the Arctic Cat Secondary clutch Shift Bearings, You install these under the spring to eliminate spring binding. Makes the clutch shift out and back shift smoother. Fits the Diamond Drive Secondary. $17.95 Includes shipping. 1 bearing and two washers. Check out the forum They are the hot item.
I know this is not the swap meet but people were asking where to get these. i also take Paypal

shift EZ1.JPG shift EZ.JPG ganggreen pack.JPG

Last edited:
G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
This is the Arctic Cat Part of the forum, and this is an Arctic cat part that people dont know where to look for in swapmeet. Looks like it works too, you looked at them.....

ttt -for people that click on non swapmeet parts.

B
Dec 21, 2006
This is the "old style" This style throws the grease. That is why the new style has a delrin style cup that the bearing fits into. Sorry.

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
This is the "old style" This style throws the grease. That is why the new style has a delrin style cup that the bearing fits into. Sorry

You must be putting alot of grease in them. they need little or no grease in the bearings. They dont spin, (they do spin with the clutch ,i know) they just move with the spring so they dont need "grease" I have been using and installing in a lot of sleds and no grease throwing. Sorry! Buy the others an pay way more!!!!
These do work very well no matter what "BigRed118" says.:confused:

Premium Features