• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 5 is here

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Li"king" the comments Mr. Aiello....... seems like a good "old School" following eh..... nice work senor! Hope your summer is well. Some over the hill coffee in the midst of a slow down would be good eh!!!

:D Do you realize that you say "eh" a lot???? Good I won;t be the only one talking funny when I come down....:p

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Caught!!

:D Do you realize that you say "eh" a lot???? Good I won;t be the only one talking funny when I come down....:p
My overwhelming desire to be in the Canadian snow in lieu of the Nevadan Desert (eh!) LOL...... got latched on to it by hanging around BoatBoy too much and too many visits to Vancouver BC!!! We will have you in a whole different language before leaving here I can almost promise that :cool:!

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
My overwhelming desire to be in the Canadian snow in lieu of the Nevadan Desert (eh!) LOL...... got latched on to it by hanging around BoatBoy too much and too many visits to Vancouver BC!!! We will have you in a whole different language before leaving here I can almost promise that :cool:!

Different language....Whoooo Hooooo...bring it !:D

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Jeff...one of the funniest things I have seen on this website....your post about ES5...LOL, you are hilarious my brother! Fuunnnaayyy

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
"Stephy - I'm worn out from trying to talk American!" circa Ladies Ride 2008

(I couldn't help myself!!!) :p

Waiting impatiently my by mailbox.......

Awww Sweet Buddy...did I really say that ???;)
Waiting impatiently too !

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Okay..vids are gone and on their way. Oberti should be plotting his retaliation against me right about now. he saw the 'rough' cut remember. i did a little treaking since the alaska trip. Smasher will want a piece of me too but oh well. It's not like I blew it for him on the cover picture this year or something. :)

Wade...Oberti will have your vids at the show next week in Boise. Go by the booth and pick 'em up...and THANKS for all the support from RSI...great products!!!

King...I will ship a box your way tomorrow bud...I have to make another run to the UPS store.

Let the fun begin...

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I just watched it........AWESOME!!! Aiello did an amazing job with this one....more like a real movie than a "video". I loved it......and I am still laughing over it; this damn thing is funny. And don't worry Aiello, I am not plotting against you, I got enough props to overlook that. The editing and way this thing came together is great. The best video I have seen to date and some phenomenal riding!!! I am ready to watch it again right now.....it is just plain awesome; I don't know what else to say. Enjoy!!!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
I just watched it........AWESOME!!! Aiello did an amazing job with this one....more like a real movie than a "video". I loved it......and I am still laughing over it; this damn thing is funny. And don't worry Aiello, I am not plotting against you, I got enough props to overlook that. The editing and way this thing came together is great. The best video I have seen to date and some phenomenal riding!!! I am ready to watch it again right now.....it is just plain awesome; I don't know what else to say. Enjoy!!!

thanks bud...i wish i would have had more time to give to it this season. you guys all made it what it is this year...not me. great riding...awesome shooting by shane, king, gardiner and the crew. when i have stuff like that to work with...the editing is easy.

jeff

Premium Features