• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge Chassis Value

D
Nov 26, 2007
Prior Lake, MN
Hey Guys,

I have a fairly nice set up edge chassis and I am just wondering what you guys think it is actually worth in todays market.

The sled is an 05 700 RMK
156" Challenger
Full Length U Cooler
Big Wheel Kit
Holz Drop and Roll
SLP Powder Pro's
SLP Pipe and Can
SLP Air Box Mod
SLP Push Arm
SLP Tourqe Arm
SLP Cheater Heads for High and Low Alttitude
V Force 3's
Fresh Motor with Big Bearing Kit, proabably 200 Miles at most, preventative not failure.
Factory Lightweight Hood
Brand New Boss High Rise
RSI Bars, Not installed
Brand New Belly Pan

Sled is Mint with really no damage what so ever!!!!!

Any Help would be great..........

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
You'll never get out of it what you have in it... not even close. A similar sled was on Ebay this past year that I watched. The guy was trying his hardest to get $7k. I think it finally "sold" for under $4k.

You'd probably do better on total money made by parting it out.

sled_guy

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
You'll never get out of it what you have in it... not even close. A similar sled was on Ebay this past year that I watched. The guy was trying his hardest to get $7k. I think it finally "sold" for under $4k.

You'd probably do better on total money made by parting it out.

sled_guy

Might not be a bad idea to take the sled as close to stock as possible (without laying out any more money to put stock stuff back on) and sell off the extras on snowest forums to recoup maybe 50% of their value that way, and then try to get close to book value out of it. Just my 2 cents though.

Premium Features