• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dobeck performance control King Cat

Z
Oct 13, 2008
Yakima, Wa
I have a Dobeck control box for 900 efi King Cat. Bought it new installed for one ride then sold sled and took off aftetmarket parts. Its still in its original box and looks just like new. I put it on an 05 efi but will fit other years of 900 efi's. Make me a reasonable offer. Can text you pics if interested. Greg. (509)949-5925. Thanks

S

Slednadz

Oct 19, 2011
How user friendly is it and more importantly does it work?. I see you took some aftermarket parts of the king you sold what else do you have?

arcticcatwill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, id
It works very well for fine tuning a mild mod, 3 dials low, med, high range. Way better than boondocker, as long as ur not tuning a turbo or something.

will

Z
Oct 13, 2008
Yakima, Wa
ttt. This is an easy must have for you 900 efi guys. Its very simple to use and set it and leave it alone. If you have ever had a boondocker box you know they are a pain in *** to get dialed in. It is in brand new condition only on sled couple weaks. .

Premium Features