• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do you want to race Jackson Hole?

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
Your chances of racing up Snow King are really good. The Jackson Hole Snow Devils are giving you this chance of a lifetime. Details are tba but plan on bringing your biggest and baddest sled for a chance to race in the dash for cash. All ISR safety gear will be required. DOT Helmet, Teather and Tek-Vest Minimum.
Come be a part of the "Greatest Show On Snow."

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
Jackson.

No replies?

Just to be clear, "Dash For Cash" competitors will only be racing to the first cat walk. The course will not be difficult like the World Championship Hill Climb.

Come race Jackson Hole! This is a great opportunity.

Shad

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
i have always wanted to race. we have done hill crew for the last 6 years and it is the highlight of my winter. i only have a stocker assault so probably not the fastest sled. hoping to get into rmsha in the next couple years. let me know if i need to throw my sled in when we come up this year.

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
sounds fun to me but i think they should open up the top half, i want to go over the top, not that my sled and my fat *** would make it but hope this all pans out!

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
Great.
You guys will have a blast.
See you there.
More details soon.
Shad

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
TBA

I believe it is half to the winner, half will go to a raffle. This are TBA.
Snow King is looking good.

Shad

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
How long is the course? Any idea of what the snow conditions will be? Just trying to decide which sled to race!:face-icon-small-ton

S

SSF108

Apr 24, 2008
Course?

We think the conditions will be the best in years.
The course for the "Dash for Cash" will have a few turns, not many, and it will be a drag race. If you want to run gates you may have to try and qualify for the World Championships through RMSHA or a circuit that supports hill climbing.
Two and maybe four at a time. Two runs guaranteed. More if you are fast!
Bring you big sleds. You will have a blast.
Shad

J
Dec 23, 2007
vernal,ut
are they going to break the sleds up by category? like do i have a chance with the stocker or am i going to be running against turbos? if so i will just leave her home.

Premium Features