• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ditgital gauge

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
You mean like this?

The wiring harness probably doesn't have lines for it, something tells me the ECU isn't wired for it if it didn't come from the factory that way.

C

chadkrump

May 26, 2008
Amenia ND
I have a 08 700 rmk and mine came with just the digital gauge... I bought a dual gauge off ebay... plugged it in and worked like a charm.... just be aware to check the miles... so u can get one that is somewhat close.... i was lucky and found one within 100 miles of what i had on my rmk... good luck
-chad

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
I have a 08 700 rmk and mine came with just the digital gauge... I bought a dual gauge off ebay... plugged it in and worked like a charm.... just be aware to check the miles... so u can get one that is somewhat close.... i was lucky and found one within 100 miles of what i had on my rmk... good luck
-chad
Mileage is in the ECU, not the display. Only "data" the display retains is the RTC.

Unplug your hood and ride a few miles, the odo will still roll on.

F

fraufarm

Nov 27, 2007
North Dakota
depending on what sled... not sure about the carbed shifts and such... but on my assault i pulled it right away and installed a new one and bingo, both gauges

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
wrong

Mileage is in the ECU, not the display. Only "data" the display retains is the RTC.

Unplug your hood and ride a few miles, the odo will still roll on.

Just installed the used one I bought off a fellow snowester, still displays his recalls. 1100+miles, 7600rpm max, 57mph, etc, they are all there. Gonna miss my higher mileage gauge, almost 6k, lol. :confused:

Premium Features