• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Digatron on M7 (jackshaft RPM)

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
Anyone use the jackshaft/ driveshaft RPM for there Mseries? Im wondering were to put this sensor on my M7. Mark at digatron direct and I have been trying to figure this out before i order the gauge. It appears that i need a (1 9/16") or 40mm for my driveshaft, but have no clue were to mount the other magnet on the chassis. Pics would be great.

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
Does it make sense to try and monitor driveshaft speed (RPM) for tuning when the stock speedo monitors the track speed in MPH? They both seem like they would monitor the same thing just in a different calculation.

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
WTF anyone got some insight. Or has no one installed this sensor with the Digatron. Maybe ill ask what ppl recommend in monitoring with a gauge on a M7 with racinstaion 800 kit?

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
correct. i just ordered my digatron. i am going to tap into my speed (mph) sensor for my digatron so that when it records readings it will tell me what track speed i have at what engine rpm, temp etc. thanks for the reply though. thanks to eric at racinstation for some helpful info over the phone as well

Premium Features