• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

custom graphics on white - show pics

D
Dec 29, 2007
Norway
011-3.jpg

Hey-ho Silver :D and cool graphics on the hood!

L
Nov 26, 2007
I do, sorry, way to puter stupid to post picks, not going to happen, I did it to be original so all I can say is I am very diapointed in the way it turned out, I would never waste the cash on it again. I regret it every time I look at it, probably going to peel them of again

S
Dec 6, 2007
I love the custom decals. I am thinking about some on my 09 M8. Are you using any special products to apply them? Soapy water, adhesive? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
there is a custom graphixs designer in cour dalene that has done alot of sleds form tribal, to louie vatton warps he charges 250 installed complete hood wrap with any design u want. he has pics that he can send you of ones he has done or you can design your own. call him at bartman signs his name is bart. at 208 665 2278

S
Dec 6, 2007
Did mine with the camo graffics. Almost got divorced while doing it since the decals are so large you pretty much need a second set of hands to do it. In the end my wife and I did a great job. Used a heat gun to "shrink" the few small imperfections that couldn't be squigeed out. One picture is before (stock graffics, the other two are the results after) Thanks for the imput from all on how to get this done with a proffessional/factory end result.

Before.jpg After1.JPG After 2.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features