• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom 2005 Arctic Cat M7

Y
Dec 10, 2007
Havre Montana
Custom 2005 Arctic Cat M7 New Top End w/ 0 Miles!

SOLD!

I have for sale a 2005 Arctic Cat M7 with tons of work done to it.
List of parts:
SLP performance edition package (twin pipes, can, intake, updadted boondocker box and nitrous capable, performance edition porting, v-force reeds, and clutching)
Frog skin air intake vents installed now (not shown in pics)
Slp cold air intake installed (not shown in pics)
Koso twin egt gauges
Goldfinger left hand throttle
2" steering riser block (steering bag doesn't go with it)
low windsheild
R&M hood vents
Timbersled side panel vents w/ prefilter on clutch side
2010 Arctic cat shorty seat
A-arm skid plates installed (not shown in pics)
Belly skid plate installed (not shown in pics)
2010 rear tunnel extension, bumper, and tunnel rolls
2010 snow flap and brake light
Snow eliminator running boards
Power claw 153"x15"x2.25" track 3.0" pitch off a 2010 HCR
Timbersled spec Iceage rails 153" w/ ice scratchers
Timbersled rear skid with updates and fox float shocks
Roller shift assist bearing in the secondary clutch
Rock rollers in the secondary clutch
BDX belt adjuster on the secondary clutch
Secondary spring last year
New primary clutch, spring, and weights last year
Sled has 2036 miles as shown in the pics
Diamond drive gone through last year
8" rear wheels w/ inside axle kit

Probably more that i could be missing...Added a lot of parts this summer, so they are brand new... Can get updated pics if needed... This sled is an 05' but you could never tell by looking at it, looks just like the 09' to 11' M's... Sled will run with the H.O. M8's...
$5500 OBO, no low ballers cause im not giving it away, i will keep it if i have to... Its my spare sled and i love it but have other obligations...
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

M7 001.jpg M7 002.jpg M7 003.jpg M7 004.jpg M7 005.jpg M7 006.jpg M7 008.jpg

Last edited:
Y
Dec 10, 2007
Havre Montana
Top End Rebuild

As luck would have it (my luck that is) i pulled a compression test on this sled so i could let people know if they asked and it was low. Pulled the head and found one bad cylinder and piston because of a broken ring. So to make a long story short the oem top end kit has been ordered, cylinders set off to be fixed and re-plated. This sled will have a brand new top end and should be ready to go in a few weeks. Same Price for the sled with 0 miles on the top end!!!

Y
Dec 10, 2007
Havre Montana
Update!

For everybody wondering when this thing might be ready for some snow, this is the rundown. I have the top end kit and i am waiting for the cylinders to get back from being repaired. I have been told they are going to ship to me the begining of next week, so if this actually happens it will be done late next week or early the following week. Im at the mercy of someone else but it shouldnt be to long. Thanks for all the interest everybody!

Y
Dec 10, 2007
Havre Montana
Update!

Ok guys and gals the wait is almost over. I have everything cleaned up ready to go back together but im still waiting on the cylenders to return. I called and they were shipped out on the 8th so i should recieve them on the 12th or 13th. The sled will be put back together as soon as i get them, so thanks for all the paitence and interest! Somebody should be able to take this thing home next week if they would like....

Also some updated pics before i tore the engine down.

Thanks again

IMG_0488.jpg IMG_0489.jpg IMG_0490.jpg IMG_0487.jpg IMG_0491.jpg IMG_0495.jpg IMG_0498.jpg

Premium Features