• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CR Racing Tunnels for Polaris?

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I thought I saw a thread on here about a guy who put a set of the CR Racing tunnel sides on his dragon, and can't find it right now. I am going to either have to put a new Poo tunnel on, or maybe the CR Racing ones. Any help from anyone on this?

I think the guy who put the CR Racing ones on was Kinzer?

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I was told the other day that Fastrax will have carbon fiber tunnel sides like that coming this summer. They will be a bit more reasonable too....

Might want to check it out, before you take the plunge....

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Thanks EricW, that was the one I was looking for. In my case I am going to go with what is easier I think.

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Any idea what kind of time frame on the fasttrax side boards? I would love to see some of the other tunnel builders offer this option. Maybe at a little better price too... I am going to do this I just would like to have some options to choose between.. Props to mtnhorse for coming up with this idea in the first place.. Its a cool idea.

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Any idea what kind of time frame on the fasttrax side boards? I would love to see some of the other tunnel builders offer this option. Maybe at a little better price too... I am going to do this I just would like to have some options to choose between.. Props to mtnhorse for coming up with this idea in the first place.. Its a cool idea.

CR needs to re-think the way the drop brackets for the rear skid mount, I believe that was kinzers only issue and what was the most time consuming. Great looking though. It would be nice to see VE come out with something simular.

Premium Features