• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Complete m/crossfire parts clean out many brand new never installed parts

K

kluver24

Nov 20, 2011
M8 parts

Hello I need a factory intake for a 2010 sno pro M8. I need all the parts that attach to the hood and nose cone ect. I have a aftermarket timbersled on it now and want to go back to stock. Do you have all of these parts. If so how much shipped to omaha ne thanks.

natedawgedog

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2011
dlg ak
year of parts?

what year did the M/cf brake master cylinder assembly come off of? could you send me pics of it?

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
Hello I need a factory intake for a 2010 sno pro M8. I need all the parts that attach to the hood and nose cone ect. I have a aftermarket timbersled on it now and want to go back to stock. Do you have all of these parts. If so how much shipped to omaha ne thanks.

what year did the M/cf brake master cylinder assembly come off of? could you send me pics of it?

Pm's sent

K

kluver24

Nov 20, 2011
Hello I'm wanting to buy a complete intake for a 2010 m8 snopro. Need the left and right sides acordian hose, airbox ect. Do you have all of these parts. Could you send some pic. How much shipped to Omaha ne. Thanks

Premium Features