• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cats demo program?

Demo ride program

• Total voters

HMC 399

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2008
utah
just got off the mountain with a pretty good 30 mile test on the new sled. Let me say this is the year they ought to be doing demo's with Brett, rethink this one Cat. Good sled, pretty much had decided to ride the 09 another year but today's ride was pretty persuasive. If this is how they come a good running 09 piped sled will not run with it. The sled had a lot more grunt through the whole power curve than the 09, I was expecting a power curve more like the 700, not so I would say the power curve feels much more like the 1000. Good job Cat.

HMC 399

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2008
utah
Still wont buy one one if I can't try it first.

Don't blame you one bit, I wouldn't either. Is that your sick vid on you tube with charlie in the background? Rumor has it the 10 won't run as good as the 09"s when set to boost.

A
Dec 4, 2007
Fairbanks
They are bringing a demo's up here to alaska to try right before arctic man. They told us at first they werent going to do it but i guess they changed their mind. I am gonna wait untill i ride one before sno-checking it but i pretty much already have my mind made up. Glad to hear from you all that have already ridden it though.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Demo's

OK I have put about 75- 100 miles on the 2010 and I have not found any one who was not impressed. I normally only ride a turbo but the new sleds are very impressive. They have m1000 Grunt Ported M8 Responsiveness. I love the sled We drag raced all day and the only thing that beat them was the turbo's. Then get it in the steep and deep they are fun Well we could not find deep but steep wet heavy snow they just keep pulling.So hear it is wanna a turbo buy a hold over want a stock out of the box sled that rips get in to your dealer and snow check one.

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
Our AC rep had three or four to test ride up at Kings Hill today, so there are demos out there. I was totally impressed. I Rode the 153 2010 M8 my son rode the 162. Pulls hard all the way thru the powerband ! It will be a fun one. There would be only two things I would do on a 2010 M8 Powder pro skis and a different can.

Premium Features