• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat background pics...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Dec 11, 2007
St.Regis MT
Does anyone have a good 'Cat background pic they would care to share? I used to have one from the AC website but lost it when my computer crashed.If you have the one of the green sled flying thru the air please post it. Or any 'Cat pics suitable for a computer desktop background. I'm also looking for the smilie thing of the smilie on a snowmobile. Thanks.

here ya go

P1010286Small.jpg

C
Dec 11, 2007
St.Regis MT
Thanks! Those are some great shots! I esp like the cardboard 'Cat' coming down the steps....LOL. I see a lot of good photos on SnoWest. But being a 'Cat' fan I thought we could use our own thread for pics.....keep em coming :) :beer;:beer;:beer; Cheers folks!

thump426er

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
West Koots
thump426er> That 5th photo....are you on a pipeline right of way? Looks like the stuff I have around here.....but without the power lines & towers.

You bet,,,,, the pipeline where it meets the Notch in Morrisey. The Notch is basically where you see the pipeline end in the photo, long way down, you wouldn't want to ride over the edge.

In the 6th photo you can see the pipeline on the right where the 5th photo was taken.

Premium Features