• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can this be fixed? Is it still Usable?(PICS)

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
I would smooth out the edges with a dremel, What did this? I think AC should do the edges of the track like that but shallower, Way shallower on the PC tracks to reduce air build-up with the narrow tunnel. I wonder how it would work with sidehilling, More traction? It didn't take out a crossbar did it?

Mike

B
Jan 20, 2009
Tried to burn off the freying with a torch. Thats the result of it holding head after I left. Darn lucky the whole sled didn't burn

S
Dec 8, 2008
Eagle Point, Oregon
I'd run it. I learned the same hard lesson after going over the boys sled burning all the crap flailing about. came back after 20 min and found 1/4 the track gone. thank god the whole sled didn't burn and then the garage. Yeah call it a lesson learned and run it.

S
Dec 1, 2007
Norther Utah (Utard)
I currently have two wors that I have run more than 30 times, I know its not samt and increases a fail point but my M7 doesnt really have the tearing HP of some sleds, and I really dont care if I hurt it so one less worry.

I would blend the edges to and increase the "bite" radius so its as smooth as you can make it then just go!

spomey

B
Jan 20, 2009
Ya I apreciate your guys's opinions and whatnot but the snow here sucks and I think i'm just going to save and get a new track in the summer. I can just see with my luck something worse happening. Now the question is do I want another powerclaw or a Camo Extreme 156x2.5. hhmmmmm

quickkarzracing

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
i have both tracks and perfer the claw just when you think its finished it bites again and gets you to the top where my 08 stops grabbing thats it your done, id stay with the claw just my 2 bitz "but a new one of course".

Premium Features