• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

came across deal, holtzman atacc

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
i came across a steal i couldnt pass up. 03 polaris edge xcsp 700 with 3,200mi, tracks usa 136" with brand new camoplast intense track, pro xr shorty seat, pro x handle bar setup, powder pros, slp single pipe and can, slp air horn kit, and the atacc system with other little stuff. could not pass it up for a grand. guy needed to sell asap, was moving down south. just needed it, gone. thing runs strong. lots of power. so im wondering how is the atacc, ive read some stuff. seems to be alright. any real problems with this? not sure what i will really do with this machine yet. may throw a 144" on it, and throw the track on my xcsp600 136. Thank you

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Unless you ride a big elevation swing, IMO you can get better performance with straight jetting and no ATACC. They do work as advertised when setup properly, but I always found with the huge jetting required with ATACC that it seemed to sacrifice a little throttle response and a little over all performance. JMO-

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
yes, i understand what you are saying. i have not really got a chance to look at what the jetting is yet. the sled tho, seems to run great. and the throttle response is pretty good, but like you mentioned, maybe it would be even better without.

Premium Features