• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper for 05 900?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Mac..

sorry to say but you will NOT be able to get an aftermarket bumper for your 900 w/o switching out your intake to either FNI, Timbersled, stock...(plus..SLP intakes SUCK IMO..dump it now)

but you have a few options for bumpers AFTER you get a diff intake...

- PM VINNEE (rich) on here, he can hook you up with one he designed and i have it on my wifes sled...its awesome and fairly cheap as well..
- PM Treedog (toby) on here, he makes a nice simple good looking bumper
- SKINZ (PM Sledsolutions on here or go to sledsolutions.com) they have a great, low price, bumper....
- or you can get a TCP bumper (tri-cityperformance.com) theres is awesome, but WAY over priced IMO..but the strongest by far..but you will have to cut the plastic all to hell

i personally am getting the skinz bumper becauise its the cheapest and very nicely made (but for the 09 conversion)

good luck in your decision

let me know if you need anything else on your 900..i have turned into a HUGE addictive 900 junky since last fall...thanks to snowest..lol...

Last edited:
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
TCP is well worth it.... order it now if you want it by 2010 though. Passes tree test, stump test, lifting/pulling test....

Cutting the plastics isn't hard; looks better IMO. Their template could use some work, but take the time and measure it a few times before you take the knife to it. Small holes can be filled with RTV.

I did bust 3 of the 4 tabs late last year, had my welder zap 'em back on. Might pull the bumper off and have him weld some additional brackets to the top edge for some additional support when I tear into the sled.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I have a used TCP bumper off of my 700 that is for sale. PM me if interested!

Premium Features