• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRET RASMUSSEN Out of a job?

HMC 399

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2008
utah
HMC I guess I will not bring you a stick for the wee nie roast. Midnight is only 5 min ride.

What color skirt you going to be wearing. My kitchen pass might be spending but to see you get your skirt caught in the track on that baby hill might be worth it. Remember the resident expert on riding mr. kelsey says to put your package on the gas cap and pin it. Maybe you can get his turbo killing 860 (for clarification I was impressed with the sled, pulled hard even though there was some clutch issues that day, put a whooping on an average running m1000!) out on the hill sat. to see how these things really run.

Back to the subject at hand, Cat screwed this one up. They need to reconsider, I think I'm going to holler about this for a few years. Hey I got an idea, how about the sissy corporate cat boys forgo bonuses and bring the rides back.

Last edited:
A
Dec 16, 2007
bret

I rode with him in alpine this week. he let me ride the boondocker turbo m8. I'm sold--just need to save my pennies. Prior to riding with him I wasn't even considering turbo or m8. Nice guy and a sick rider.

HMC 399

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2008
utah
That's what is/was great about demo rides with Bret, not only would you learn about the sled but you would learn how the cat works and what areas a cat is better than the competition. If your humble enough to watch, listen, learn your game is elevated to a whole new level. It's to bad they ended but I bet they'll be back.

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
I heard that Cat has canceled there demo program. I think that was the dumbest thing they have done in a long time.

Bret Rasmussen is the main reason Cat sells M8's.

He converted me from Ski Doo and a "Die Hard Polaris" Friend of mine in one day, Just by showing us what can be done on an M8. And how to do it.

Anyone else learned something from Bret?

Did it make you think twice about what sled to buy?

I rode with Brett yesterday and he is an amazing rider, even in the wet heavy or hard snow.
He can go through the trees sidhilling up or down, fast or slow, come down a hill tip it up on its side and then turn and go right back up.
I think he took us to places to try and mess us up, and he did.
All in fun though.
Brett thanks for the ride and I just thought of a new job, Teaching how to ride and side hill up or down.
You are the man Good luck.
Kevin

Premium Features