• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRET RASMUSSEN Out of a job?

I heard that Cat has canceled there demo program. I think that was the dumbest thing they have done in a long time.

Bret Rasmussen is the main reason Cat sells M8's.

He converted me from Ski Doo and a "Die Hard Polaris" Friend of mine in one day, Just by showing us what can be done on an M8. And how to do it.

Anyone else learned something from Bret?

Did it make you think twice about what sled to buy?

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
He showed me how to do this;)

Brettupatree.jpg

I'm sure good thing will come to Brett.:beer;

smoothdawg

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2008
Spokane, WA.
Talked to the AC rep in West Yellowstone last Sat. He said Brett will be done doing the demmo rides however he speculated AC will find a home for him in the mean time doing something for them.

HMC 399

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2008
utah

That's what to expect on a demo ride, except the trees always seem to get thicker. Brett is a great rider that really showcases what a cat can do. Cat had their head up their @$$ on this one. It's to bad cause I had a handful of people (real buyers with real money) lined up to get a ride this year and I've told them all to hold off until next winter, I didn't want to fight 50 people at some winnie roast for a five minute ride on hard packed flats.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Thats crazy! I would probably buy one this year but not if i can't Demo it!:(
hopefully they will keep Brett in the cat family.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Hot Dogs

HMC I guess I will not bring you a stick for the wee nie roast. Midnight is only 5 min ride.

That's what to expect on a demo ride, except the trees always seem to get thicker. Brett is a great rider that really showcases what a cat can do. Cat had their head up their @$$ on this one. It's to bad cause I had a handful of people (real buyers with real money) lined up to get a ride this year and I've told them all to hold off until next winter, I didn't want to fight 50 people at some winnie roast for a five minute ride on hard packed flats.

Premium Features