• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BR Tech Sale almost over

Everyone if you are interested in a hood or screens we will only be having our dealer price sale for a few more days, the sale is over the end of the month! Hurry and take advantage of this and get a new BR Tech product for your sled! 20% off of everything! For more info visit our website www.brtechracing.com email me cory@brtechracing.com or give us a shout 1-800-536-1841

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Corey... were you making a flat black hood for the M-series? cant remember what is was called? do you have the same for the IQ? if it was you?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Cory,

Thanks for the pix.

Looks good in the thrasher.

Can you sow a close up of the material?

Can you show the console area? (where the gauge mounts?

What are you seeing for average shipping cost in the West? (eg WA, OR, ID, OR ,UT, CA, MT, WY)

Do you provide a template for trimming or how does a person cut/fit it to the sled?

Thanks in advance

Cory,

Thanks for the pix.

Looks good in the thrasher.

Can you sow a close up of the material?

Can you show the console area? (where the gauge mounts?

What are you seeing for average shipping cost in the West? (eg WA, OR, ID, OR ,UT, CA, MT, WY)

Do you provide a template for trimming or how does a person cut/fit it to the sled?

Thanks in advance

Yeah no problem,

I put my hand in there so you could see better what the material looks like.
DSC00966.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

Shipping to the west would be somewhere around $45 to $50 for this size of hood.

All of our other hoods have trim lines on them. This particular hood was the first batch. Our trim line didnt show up very well. We can cut it out at the shop though pretty easy I'm sure.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Cory

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
How much for you to cut?????

Think I spent 40 hours cutting my lexan hood.....:eek:

that would look bad azz with all the flat black stuff I got going onto my sled..

Please shoot me a PM with the price for person to get you a pic on the sled.... I am about 90% game right now...

How much for you to cut?????

Think I spent 40 hours cutting my lexan hood.....:eek:

that would look bad azz with all the flat black stuff I got going onto my sled..

Please shoot me a PM with the price for person to get you a pic on the sled.... I am about 90% game right now...

That sucks you had to put that much time in it! For lexan and thrasher we do it for free! Body line, vents, windshield slots. All done at no cost to you. Yeah that would be sweet!

Premium Features