• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seat on a IQ chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beefspots

Mar 10, 2008
Dayton, Wyo.
Does anyone have a picture of a 2008-2009 Polaris RMK with a Boss seat on it? Just curious as to how it looks and how much storage it has. Thanks in advance :)

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Boss probably couldn't get it much lighter or better (IMO). So why would people spend $500+? Maybe a few people, but they have to sell bigger numbers to engineer and produce them.

B

beefspots

Mar 10, 2008
Dayton, Wyo.
seat

I would like to have more solid storage the little $40.00 bag is not gonna cut it and I don't like tunnel bags. That would be the only reason I would change the seat!! Just wondering it they made one and wanted to see a picture. Thanks for your imput.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Boss probably couldn't get it much lighter or better (IMO). So why would people spend $500+? Maybe a few people, but they have to sell bigger numbers to engineer and produce them.

I agree 100%

I was also thinking they were going to offer one and it was practically the same as stock but offered a 1" higher seat height? Like Bug said seems like diminished returns for that kinda money.

I think Skinz offers a nice material to upgrade your factory seat for around 180 bux.

B
Dec 2, 2007
Utah
Boss Seat

One of my buddies works at Boss, he said they will have a seat for the IQ/Dragon this year and it is insane. Lighter and has a ton of storage. I am begging him for a sneek peek that I can post. We will see!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features