• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss seat finally delivered!!

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Can you believe it!! Recieved my m1000 le the first week of September and just got the boss seat today! Feb 9th. Phoned and biatched alot. They said it was an order problem. What's the issue I asked its an LE the promotion states that it comes with a boss seat. They fu@$%ked up and wont even send somethin' extra for the inconvienience. Flat outright said no. What would you guys do?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Q!

Must be a Canadian issue, we had all of our Boss seats around September. I am sure the dealer wasn't keeping it as ransome in the back room and did get it to you as soon as they could. Look at it this way, you have way less miles on your seat than the rest of us!

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Must be a Canadian issue, we had all of our Boss seats around September. I am sure the dealer wasn't keeping it as ransome in the back room and did get it to you as soon as they could. Look at it this way, you have way less miles on your seat than the rest of us!

I cant wait to get the FART smell into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Im runnin' over all the doos................

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
That's pretty crappy, but they had a bad track record for shipping late BEFORE they got into bed with cat. Now I'm sure they are waaaaaaayyyyy backed up on orders.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
That's pretty crappy, but they had a bad track record for shipping late BEFORE they got into bed with cat. Now I'm sure they are waaaaaaayyyyy backed up on orders.

Only issue I had was the fact that on christmas eve I was at my dealers and got to see the new m8 hcr and it had a boss seat on it!! That pizzed me right off. Not the dealers fault. I even got the customer service gal at AC to admit they fu@$%ked up on the order. Will be hard fo me to purchase from AC next time.........

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Only issue I had was the fact that on christmas eve I was at my dealers and got to see the new m8 hcr and it had a boss seat on it!! That pizzed me right off. Not the dealers fault. I even got the customer service gal at AC to admit they fu@$%ked up on the order. Will be hard fo me to purchase from AC next time.........

Seriously? You're considering not buying a cat due to the Boss seat order screw up? Wait till you deal with BRP's customer service.

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
There was quite a few here in P.G. i bought the last one 3 weeks ago i think now its a problem to get them, the dealer should have ordered them a long time ago and they probably would have had them there earlier this season maybe they will learn for next year and you should at least get a hat or something.

B
Dec 21, 2006
The seats were shipped by the sled order, not the parts order. So when the dealer ordered 10 snowchecks, the were shipped 10 seats. This would have been an A/C issue not the dealers. Now seeing that you are in BC, you did buy the sled in BC right?

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
The seats were shipped by the sled order, not the parts order. So when the dealer ordered 10 snowchecks, the were shipped 10 seats. This would have been an A/C issue not the dealers. Now seeing that you are in BC, you did buy the sled in BC right?

Finally someone who understands. I even had that twat Danielle Davies tell me back in December that it was my dealers fault with the ordering.I had to explain to her that they were LE's the promotion includes BOSS seat. Ummm Duh Dannielle? Apparently shes been off on stress leave for quite some time now. Im still pizzed off even tho I got my seat. Thought they would have done a lil extra for the inconvienience. Not much for customer service I tell ya.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Idiot you never sit down when you sleddin........ Your either standing on it or standing beside it diggen your self out........ LMAO quit your bi%^&chen, quit one of your jobs, and go ride!!!

Thats just cuz Im always movin so fast, dont blink bobby or the ride will be over. LOL. New seat or not I still prefer the m9 over this 1000. I prob wont believe in it till its got an 1166..........

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
How do you like the new seat compared to your old boss seat. New one a little on the hard side. Cheap zipper:confused::confused:

Yup hard as a nuns @$%^ Should curev the old roid issues. Lots of storage space in there. Ill be careful with the zipper Ive heard already. Just wont jam pack everything in there...........

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
that sucks it took so long i would be pissed throw a fit bi^ch and moan then just put the seat on and ride knowing that the more i complain the less there going to do. but thats just me

Premium Features