• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbo Problems?

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
The 2010 map works wonders, They have alot better transition between the primary and secondary injectors. If your sled is setup right it wont hit the DET light. You can put a fiber washer between the sensor and the head to reduce the chances of seeing the DET light.

On my personal sled I dont even have the engine upgrade but run the new 2010 map in it.

Also polaris test crew told me there is a new map coming out, Ive heard of some dealers having it, but dont know if its true.

jethro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2008
Emmett Id.
The 2010 map works wonders, They have alot better transition between the primary and secondary injectors. If your sled is setup right it wont hit the DET light. You can put a fiber washer between the sensor and the head to reduce the chances of seeing the DET light.

On my personal sled I dont even have the engine upgrade but run the new 2010 map in it.

Also polaris test crew told me there is a new map coming out, Ive heard of some dealers having it, but dont know if its true.

So explain to me the hot engine flood when you shut down the motor. happened everytime i rode with 2010 mapping along with det sensor coming on anytime i got above 7000 rpm .on a pgt 5lbs at 6000ft wih 2 gal of 110 race and nonethnol 91 on the trail no less couldn't make it anywhere first ride ,bushing sounds interesting but polaris didnt see fit to send me that .......I use Carls Cycle in Boise Id for most info and BD in Id, Falls they were the ones who all reccomended going back untill there was a fix. Let me in on you;re secret....if you dare .lol

Premium Features