• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big tahnks to the Illinois idiots on Rabbit Ears Pass - 12/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
the thing that's funny about this is, every time I pull into a parking lot (especially with an enclosed trailer and realizing other people have them too) is I take the ENTIER ****ING WHOPPING ETERNITY OF TWO MINUTES that it takes to get out of my truck and LOOK where I am and where other people are and see if they can get the sleds out and pull out as well as myself.

That two minute eternity is a killer let me tell you ... but f*ck it I'm a champion :eek::eek::eek::eek: ... if only mere mortals were on my level :rolleyes:

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hahahaha, you too? Small world... except the moron I dealt with was behind me.

Yep....

this is what I got to deal with this morning....

DSC00001.jpg

Dang Mule, you should have just beat the crap outta him. He's old, he might be able to throw a punch, but he couldn't take one.

Did you ask him what he was doing parking so close?

Last edited:
J
Jan 1, 2008
Northern CO
Dang Mule, you should have just beat the crap outta him. He's old, he might be able to trow a punch, but he couldn't take one.

What did the Poo tracks and carbide scars on the hood look like when you were done? Those are the days when reverse REALLY ROCKS!

S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
in the past i used to tow with my old jetta. id park in the parking lot right against the banks and would turn around so i could drive straight out. was always the first parked and parked so i wouldnt drive on the soft snow cause id get stuck everytime. well i unload and went to find my bud at his cabin. went riding for about 3 hours then i needed to change goggles so we head to my car. get there and theres a brand new 3/4 ton chevy parked right in front of me but he's parked with his *** end in the bank so he can drive out of the bed. there was no way for me to get around if i was leaving. get my goggles and then both of use roosted his truck when we left. there were a few rocks with the snow im sure of it. come back 5 hours later so i can load up and the dick is still there. now i dont know how to get around. so i jump on the back of my buds sled and go to get his dads suv (expidition). hooked the tow strap to the tow hooks on the front of the truck and pulled it out of the way. then we decided to shovel a decent pile of snow onto his hood and windshield. the next day he parked like a normal person but didnt look happy when i saw him but he didnt say anything cause he knew he was in the wrong.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Most of these guys got themselves all in a tizzy and then went out and got themselves stuck within 10 mins of the parking lot. I swear this sport has become inundated with a bunch of pissant whiners

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
i had someone block me in on all 4 sides last 4th of july. i was so dam pissed when i walked up to my truck! i had to wait 30 min for someone to show up and move thier vehicle. if there were an emergency i would have ramed the sheit out of their car and pushed it out of the way

P

priest lake rmk

Sep 9, 2001
Spokane WA
Tie their winshield wipers into a bow. They won't do it again. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to ram somone out of the way if it was an emergency.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Dang Mule, you should have just beat the crap outta him. He's old, he might be able to throw a punch, but he couldn't take one.

That old guy is mule :D :beer;

My personal tactic is to simply take all the pins out of the hitch/trailer and add them to my collection just incase I loose one. :cool:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.

My personal tactic is to simply take all the pins out of the hitch/trailer and add them to my collection just incase I loose one. :cool:

your a real ****ing bright one. get someone else killed when there trailer comes off. your parents must be proud of you

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
I just like to make sure that I am not blocking anyone, seems the right thing to do.

I agree with you Blu-taking pins out can be real bad, not too mention if they trace it back the the thief who took them after an accident................oooh boi!

W
Nov 26, 2007
Iowa
This once Happend to me, I carry alot of Tools. Pop Goes the Tranny Linkage Out comes the Tire Chocks. WOW How did That Tahoe Endup Down there??? ;)

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
your a real ****ing bright one. get someone else killed when there trailer comes off. your parents must be proud of you

First off, the trailer is not going to move with out any pins in the hitch to hold it in. :confused: Its a little bit nicer than slashing peoples tires and bending antennas but what ever. Call me an ******* if you want, but if some one makes me spend an hour getting out of a parking spot when i am in a hurry, especially if some ones hurt, then i am going to delay you a bit more.

Anyone half way intelligent can run with a lost pin anyways.... All you need is a socket extension and duck tape. I have seen people use large screw drives and vice grips. :face-icon-small-win

Also, lowering some ones air pressure in their tires is much more dangerous. So maybe go through and re-read all the posts before you start with the personal attacks.:rolleyes: Stealing a pin is innocent; a pain in the *** for the other guy, and no one can get hurt when the trailer can’t even move out of the parking spot. ;)

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK

Real intelligent.

Take the chance of harming someone else?

I'm guessing this is nothing but big talk judging by the rest of your posts. Grow up.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Ohh jeez, I sure am good at stirring the pot aren’t I! Maybe me and snow hawk addict should make a few threads together…:D

Again, not seeing how this is going to harm anyone. It’s less dangerous and less of a criminal act then slashing some ones tires, pissing in their gas tanks, lowering their air pressures, ramming into their vehicles. Its simply an inconvenience. Worst cases scenario is they will have to go into town and buy a $2 pin. At least it’s not a $300 tire or a $3000 engine. What if you lower some ones air pressure and they are driving home, tire pops off the bead and they hit a SUV packed full of kids coming home from a basket ball game.

But im the bad guy so everyone pick on me. I was saying it as a joke, get over it.

As far as me actually doing that…. I would not. IF some one blocked me in I would probably just un hitch my trailer, pull out into the road, then hook back up to the trailer. Load the sleds on and go home. Its not that big of a deal. There is need to slash peoples tires or vandalize their vehicles. When people mess with my stuff I freak out so I try to respect other people’s property as much as possible. Most the time if some one blocks you in it is purely an accident and nothing more. Believe it or not, but not everyone who pisses you off is trying to do so.

And again, you can not go anywhere if the hitch won’t stay on the truck. When you pull out with out a hitch pin in the trailer, the trailer will not move and the goose will fall in the snow. I guess you could still drag it with the SAFTEY CHAINES which won’t let a trailer go free, but most people notice that and stop.

Ohh and Beels, you are correct. I don’t snowmobile it all. I just sit on the forums all day talking **** and trying to piss off as much people off as I can. Is it working? :rolleyes:

K
-You are a very patient man. I too would have taken the time to start a nice little fire to warm up by. ........at least a complete set of 4 flat tires!!!!
Sad that we have to even think about being that way but if someone doesn't educate these A$$holes....which their parents obviously didn't do..... they will never learn. :mad:
Don't forget the chewing gum jammed into the door lock trick. Cannot be penetrated once it freezes. Even if it doesn't freeze....well you know. :rolleyes:
Hope your Buddy is okay! :beer;

K
Ohh jeez, I sure am good at stirring the pot aren’t I! Maybe me and snow hawk addict should make a few threads together…:D

Again, not seeing how this is going to harm anyone. It’s less dangerous and less of a criminal act then slashing some ones tires, pissing in their gas tanks, lowering their air pressures, ramming into their vehicles. Its simply an inconvenience. Worst cases scenario is they will have to go into town and buy a $2 pin. At least it’s not a $300 tire or a $3000 engine. What if you lower some ones air pressure and they are driving home, tire pops off the bead and they hit a SUV packed full of kids coming home from a basket ball game.

But im the bad guy so everyone pick on me. I was saying it as a joke, get over it.

As far as me actually doing that…. I would not. IF some one blocked me in I would probably just un hitch my trailer, pull out into the road, then hook back up to the trailer. Load the sleds on and go home. Its not that big of a deal. There is need to slash peoples tires or vandalize their vehicles. When people mess with my stuff I freak out so I try to respect other people’s property as much as possible. Most the time if some one blocks you in it is purely an accident and nothing more. Believe it or not, but not everyone who pisses you off is trying to do so.

And again, you can not go anywhere if the hitch won’t stay on the truck. When you pull out with out a hitch pin in the trailer, the trailer will not move and the goose will fall in the snow. I guess you could still drag it with the SAFTEY CHAINES which won’t let a trailer go free, but most people notice that and stop.

Ohh and Beels, you are correct. I don’t snowmobile it all. I just sit on the forums all day talking **** and trying to piss off as much people off as I can. Is it working? :rolleyes:

It was you that parked in front of him .......wasn't it!!! :D
I wish I could have your type of patience but sorry............I don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features