• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bdx powervalve elimanater

C
Nov 26, 2007
anybody lose there bottom end when installed ihave a m1200 with single and it doesnt seem to have the bottom end it should bikeman 1200 with bikeman single dand can

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
They make the bottom end really sloppy. Rich and boggy. STM valves work great for bottom end snap if you don't like the stock valves.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
STM Rocks

They make the bottom end really sloppy. Rich and boggy. STM valves work great for bottom end snap if you don't like the stock valves.

What Eric said, I threw the stock valves in the garbage and run STM's on my M1K and the wife's M8. They work very well, I feel the gas operated valves smooth out the power delivery as well. My 2 cents...

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

You do have to run a fuel controller with the Power Valve Plus, if you do they work great! Eric you should know that you order enough of them.

Mike
BDX

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yessir! We sell a lot of them and have a lot of very happy guys that are running them, but the bottom end is too groggy for me. There is no way to get around this with a stationary valve. I am not knocking the products, it is great! I am just saying that the gas valves (BIG BUCKS) or the stock valves do have better bottom end. Turbos also have lag, but Im riding one!:D

A

alexhack

Nov 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
I have the BDX inserts on my M8. I don't have a controller yet (saving my pennies up:D) and it does run rich on bottom but around 5600rpm and up it rips. I definatly notice an increase in mid range power. I imagine it will only get better with a fuel controller. I also like the sound of the exhaust at idle now too.:cool:

J

JasonAK

Dec 5, 2007
You do have to run a fuel controller with the Power Valve Plus, if you do they work great! Eric you should know that you order enough of them.

Mike
BDX

I have a set of the BDX Valves and Boondoker Box. Would you be willing to give me some Baseline BD Numbers?

Jason

Premium Features