• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bad luck would be better then NO luck

J

Junkshow

Feb 9, 2009
Logan Utah
So I will start by saying yes I'm 21 but all 21 years I have been a polaris fan and owner. I bought an 09 d8 last year, snow checked it. I burnt down four times last year all the time being told about this special head and new pistons and a new map that was supposed to really be something. So I get the update done runs like a champe for about 4 and 5\8 of a ride then burns down again. Take it to my dealer says he has the parts and can get right on it, it has now been three weeks three days and about 17 hours that they have had it. I call today asking when it will be done, I was told that my warrenty had been accepted and they had parts and would be done in a day. Thirty min. go by phone rings only to be my dealer saying they made a mistake my warrenty was denied because MY HOOD WAS NOT IN STOCK FORM, meaning the foam had been taken out of my hood. So I guess my question in this post would be ONE were do I sign up for the lawsuit, SECOND can we take two semis full back to polaris so I can take mine, and THIRD any good ideas on a new dealer.

Premium Features