• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Silber Turbo Kit - 47 miles on it

D

Donnyb313

Jul 27, 2014
I purchased this kit 2 months ago. It has 4 days of riding on it, about 47 miles. It runs perfect, pull and go, no issues. It is the medium sound level muffler, it is just loud enough without being obnoxious. Includes everything that came with the kit from Silber. I don't want to see it go but I need to put money into a house so I'm getting out of the sport. It is currently installed on my sled. Sled is also for sale so I'm willing to sell it on or off the sled. Located in belle plaine, MN. $3000.

Sled is a 16, I bought this sled new last year. I put on Moflow vents, fire n ice intake, new belt, alternative impact 36" front end, RSI bars, mtn strap, bar ends, high output heaters, grips, and I put the silber turbo on this season. It has 47 miles on with the turbo and 247 miles total. Warranty until 12/28/18.

I also have the following for sale
Munster Finger Throttle for Polaris with guard. I really liked this finger throttle after getting used to it. Much better grip and control over the sled. Selling due to getting out of the sport. Paid $240, $200 shipped
Pro Armor tether with extra tether landyard, used for about 10 days of riding. $40 shipped
Axys Drive belt 3211183, bought this belt as a spare to keep in the trailer. New 0 miles, never been on a sled. $180 shipped
Axys Quickdrive belt #2206046 bought this belt as a spare to keep in the trailer. New in the box, never been on a sled. Includes new mounting bolts. $180 shipped
Snobunje Cobra and I'll throw in a mule tape tow strap, $50 shipped
Axys Silber Turbo, I put this on my sled this season, ran perfect. Only has 4 days of riding on it. Includes everything that came with the kit from Silber.
Buddytow Pro New, Never used $60 shipped and I'll throw in a mule tape tow strap.
Sledsolutions E-Series tunnel bag with custom aluminum mounts for polaris. $135 shipped.
Nxt LVL Windshield bag for Axys Chassis. $115 shipped.
Polaris Goggle warmer bag 45$ shipped
OTTP Scratchers rail mount, Includes custom aluminum brackets $60.00 Shipped
10-58 primary weights, new, 55$ shipped.
10-62 primary weights, new, 55$ shipped.
Bogie wheel (1590457) mount (5631446) bolts, washers and nuts. For switchback, Rush, Rmk 144, etc. New. $55 shipped. 2 sets available.
Set of 2 plastic bumper filler for round Pro chassis bumper, new in bag (LH 5438627) (RH 5438628) 15$ shipped

B
Sep 18, 2019
Nebraska
2016-2020 Polaris Axys Snowmobile Silber Turbo Kit . Condition is Used. This kit has 300 miles on it at 3 lbs of boost. Includes full turbo set up with intake, throttle body adapter, clutch weights and springs. Selling it with everything Silber sells with the kit, except the intake boot bung for the boost reference. This is because it has to stay I. The hole that was drilled 25$ new from Silber, it has had two spring hooks professionally welded to the muffler for better alignment of exhaust and to make it more secure. Also Cory at Silber Turbo’s said he will reflash the buyers ecu for no cost just shipping. Only selling it because I traded sled for an 850 Axys and this will not fit new sled.

I called Silber for what they said to price it at used. Please only serious offers. Feel free to ask any questions. $3250 plus shipping

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
$3250 for brand new kit right now from Silber, plus shipping, but includes tech support for install, and ECU flash, which they charge for install tech support if you are not original buyer, they want $100 an hour for that, if you need it, for anyone besides original buyer... just FYI.

Premium Features