• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys A arm clarification

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
I know you guys are getting these a arm threads from all ends of the globe shoved down your throat, so I'll try my best and make this informative instead of a sales pitch. Thought it would be best to make a separate thread instead of posting over the top of someone elses......
after about the 6th phone call this mourning I realized the descriptions on the website or comments here were to vague. Biggest question was what does your axys kit come with and do I need the kit with steering tie rods? Answer: comes with delrin bushings in all four arms, rod ends for uppers and lowers (4total), misalignment bushings for all four arms (8total), upper rod end fasteners for arm to spindle. Steering tie rods are not needed unless you are changing your ski stance. $545.00 for kits with tie rods $515.00 without. Only parts reused on a direct stock stance swap over are the two bolts and nut for the lower a arm to spindle attachment. Uses the stock length shocks on both the 36"& 39". Still sounds like a sales pitch I know, sorry, but if saves some phone calls..
Dan

Premium Features